Call for Last Minute Posters (LMP)
The LMP submission form was closed.
LMP Submissions Deadline
April 15, 2018
Notification of the Acceptance by
April 20, 2018
• Voice disorders, assessment and management
• Swallowing disorders
• Vocal cord paralysis
• Airway stenosis
• Psychogenic dysphonia
• Muscle tension dysphonia
• Pediatric laryngology
• Benign lesions of the larynx
• Laryngeal cancer
• Laryngeal and tracheal transplant
• Advances in laryngology
• Voice disorders, singing, occupational, paediatric and transgender
Method of Submission
Abstracts can be submitted only via this Online LMP Submission Form
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 500 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- The abstract should include:
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams and references should not be included.
- Do not include footnotes or references in the abstract. Drug products should be identified by their non proprietary names only. Please avoid boldfacing, italics and underlining within the text.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to the contact person's email address. If you do not receive it within an hour (and it will not be either in your spam folder), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary please contact us by the email address above at any time before the deadline. Please do not submit the abstract more times.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by email by April 20, 2018.
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory. Please register first and then submit your abstract. The deadline for the presenting author’s registration and payment of a registration fee is April 25, 2018.
If the presenting author has not registered and has not completed the payment of the registration fee by this date, the presentation will be withdrawn from the program.
The presenting author of a selected abstract commits himself/herself to attend the ELS 2018 and present the abstract in the session at the time decided by the Steering Committee. One of the co-authors can take over if needed.
Publication of Last Minute Posters (LMP)
The authors of submitted LMP agree with publication of their abstracts (without further reviewing) in the Abstract Book (electronical version) to be available on USB.